That's right, Mister G! It's the Bully Blogoversary! Yes, today (well, yesterday really, but I wanted to post a Memorial Day tribute instead) is the fourth anniversary of Comics Oughta Be Fun! Can ya bullieve it? On May 25, 2005, I kicked off this blog with a review of The Amazing Spider-Man in which Peter was married to Mary Jane, issues from two series (Hulk and JLA) that have been cancelled and restarted in the meantime, and a cheap swipe at J. Michael Straczynski. In other words, nothing important has changed.
So, grab your toasting beverage of choice...
...and let's take a quick trip down Memory Lane, or, as it's been re-named by the Bullyville Chamber of Commerce, Some of My Favorite Posts of the Last Year!
- Who's a Skrull? Everybody!
- Project Runway: featuring Wolverine
- What If...Bully Created the Endless?
- The Marvel Universe visits the Marvel Bullpen: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4
- Don't let the Cyclops drive the plane
- Ten Things You Didn't Know About the Hulk
- Sgt. Bighead Donegan of the 31st Precinct
- Pepper Potts, Fashion Critic
- The Mysterious Mailing Tube
- Don't mention his wife!
- Don't leave home without your Avengers Communicard.
- For some reason I spent much of a week reading Star Wars comics. Part 1 Part 2 Part 3
- Love Actually in (Sorta) Real Time. (Yes, I will finish this!)
- The Amazing Spider-Maps
- The Punisher's Battle-Pig!
- If I Ran Marvel Comics
- Dr. Doom's Top Ten New Year's resolutions
- My favorite post I did this past year: Esquire interviews Spidey.
- Let's buy some FF crap!
- The Fantastic Photo-World of Jack Kirby
- Lois Lane haiku
- Who is the new Black Panther? Huh? Who is it?
- Neil Gaiman's Batman
- I forgot this movie came out. But I loved the ice cream!
- Hawkeye, Hawkeye, or Hawkeye?
- Don't tell mom the babysitter's Wolverine
- Comics Marketing 101 with Ant-Man
- No, Johnny, No!
- The Return of Evil Bully
- The Uncanny Goofus and Gallant
- Jane's Recognition Guide to Inconspicuous Nazi Weaponry of the Fourth Reich
- Marvel Mayors
- Quote possible my favorite day with Ben Grimm so far.
- Do Not Pass Go, Do Not Collect 200 Quatloos
Whew! That's a lotta good posts! (And even more crappy ones.) But by far the highlight of this past year was meeting one of my greatest heroes, a person who I've been longing to meet for a long, long, time...
Oh, no. Not that guy. But rather...MISS JANE WIEDLIN!:
But especially and most of all, thank you, Randi. I luv you with all my little satin stuffed heart!