Sunday, February 15, 2009

And now, it's time for another episode of "Captain Boomerang's Down-Under Riddles"!

Captain BoomerangG'day, cobbers! It's me, yer old mate Captain Boomerang, takin' some time out'a robbin' the Central City First National Bank to give y' another one o' Captain Boomerang's Down-Under Riddles! I got me some time before ol' Flash gets here an' throws me in th' cooler, so let's get riddlin', shall we?

Q: Why are a Australian marsupial and a howling time-travellin' supervillain the same thing?

Don't know, mate? Think about the question f'r a few seconds, why doncha? I'm sure the answer'll...heh heh heh...come back to y'!

Arroooo


Time's tickin', mate. Give up? Why are a Australian marsupial and a howling time-travellin' supervillain the same thing?

Flash vs. BoomerangBecause they're both a...



KANG-AROO!

Whoopsie! Gotta scamper, ol' Flashie's here! Be sure t' join me next time f'r another excitin' Captain Boomerang's Down-Under Riddles, kiddies!


4 comments:

David Campbell said...

Oh, Captain Boomerang. That was a long walk for a short drink of water.

SallyP said...

"groan"

Gary said...

I liked it. A lot.

My confirmation word is phoora. Which has a Bizarro aroo in it. I like a themed website.

Anonymous said...

Everything Bully knows about Australia he learned from The Simpsons. ;)