As he begin our fourth sensational year here at Bully Says: Comics Oughta Be Fun!, let's look back at some of my favorite posts from the past twelve months, shall we? (Or, you can just skip below for the pictures, which is a good bit and has a really beautiful Legion cover.)
- What If...Captain America Had a Baby?
- The Tender Trap (A Comic Book Music Video)
- Wow, Galactus looked great in FF: Rise of the Surfer.
- Look out for The Backstabbers, Doc Strange! (A Comic Book Music Video)
- 76 of a Kind
- Museum of Character Archtypes, Spice Wing
- Batroc celebrates Bastille Day
- Let's Do Math! (with The Mighty Avengers!)
- Swinging on a Star (A Comic Book Music Video)
- Things You Don't See Iron Man Do Anymore
- I get more Google image search hits for this post than any other on my blog.
- The 5,000 Hats of Jack Kirby
- Girl Fight Tonight! (A Comic Book Music Video)
- A post so definite, it's linked to from Wikipedia's page on Photonovels
- Batman, Master of Timing!
- Sweet Luke Cage's Baadasssss Christmasssss
- Un Más Día
- Rat Pack, Assemble!
- Ten memorials Batman does have in the Batcave
- The glory and grandeur that is Bring It On Week 2008!
- Olive, You're a Fine Girl (A Comic Book Music Video)
- If I Were Running the GAF View-Master Company
- What If...Clark Kent worked for Barry White instead of Perry White?
- Evil Bully!
- The Ballad of Lieutenant D'Amato
- Ten other things Dr. Doom would never say.
- If I Ran Marvel Comics #1 and #2
Plus, various Tens of a Kind, Separated at Births, Saturday Morning Cartoons, A Wodehouse a Weeks, and many other features I keep forgetting to do. (Mystery Science Monday, where have you gone? Timedance, someday I'll get back to you, I promise!)
So what's up for Year Four? New team members! New superpowers! New costumes! New headquarters! New crossovers with...oh, wait, I got confused. What's up for the year ahead? Same thing as every year, dear reader: we're going to have fun.
To kick off Bully: Year Four, here's a Ten of a Kind featuring the third anniversaries of some of my favorite comic books of all time. (Bi-monthly or irregular publications or zero issues often mean that the third anniversary is not falling smack-dab on issue #37.) Enjoy the blogiversary celebrations, Bully-boosters!