Saturday, October 01, 2022

BatrocTober, Day 1: Entair ze Leapair

Ghouls? Goblins? Draculas? Pshaw. Anybody can choose those creeps as their theme for a full month of October spotlighting. But I'm not just anybody. That's why I welcome you to Day 1 of

BATROCTOBER!


from "30 Minutes to Live!" in Tales of Suspense #75 (Marvel, March 1966), script by Stan Lee, layouts by Jack Kirby, pencils by Dick Ayers, inks by John Tartaglione, letters by Artie Simek

This month, all month: the hop-on-pop antics of America's only Frenchman, Batroc ze Leapair! Pleas excuse me for one moment while I add the word "Batroc" to my spell-checker, won't you? Anyway, here's M. de Leaper's very first appearance!


Yes, jump into action every day in October right here with...BatrocTober! You'll be sayin' "Merci!" Sacre orange!


No comments: