Friday, July 01, 2022

The Super DC Calendar for 1977 2022: July Jousting and Jurisprudence

Well, more macing than jackhammering, but Hawkman's classic big-ass weapon doesn't start with J, and after June and now July I'm kinda running out of J-words. I'm in such jeopardy!

Anyway, enjoy the Hawks all this month because this 1977 calendar also functions as one for 2022! And it's set in my favorite city after Brooklyn, London! Don't you dare dent Big Ben, Carter Hall!

"July 1977," from Super DC Calendar 1977 (DC, 1976), art by Joe Kubert
(Click picture to Benjamin, Big-size)

2 comments:

Robert Dahlen said...

Can I just say that Joe Kubert art is very wowzers? Thanks.

Blam said...

Happy Bully, Birthday!
Wait... Strike that; reverse it.
Anyway, I can't afford Cameo but got you a surprise text appearance by DC's Answer Man, Bob Rozakis, between the first two paragraphs of your post.