Thursday, September 01, 2011

365 Days with the Warriors Three, Day 244


Cover of Thor: Blood Oath #5 (February 2006), cover art by Scott Kolins


Yes, I love that cover of Thor: Blood Oath (pretty darn good limited series in its own) a lot. But even with the featured trio of Messrs. F, V, and H, it still comes second to the cover of issue four, my favorite in the series:


Cover of Thor: Blood Oath #4 (January 2006), cover art by Scott Kolins


Any cover with a pig, especially one wearing a Thor helmet, is A-OK by me. And hey, this will get me started on 2012's feature 366 Days with a Pig! Hope you like Porky, the Three Little, Peter Porkchops, Wonder Warthog, and Peter Porker!


1 comment:

Andrew Leal said...

I know they'd have to be book covers/illustrations rather than comic covers/panels, but surely, Bully, you can't omit the Empress of Blandings!!