Friday, July 20, 2007

I will be asleep any moment now.

Well, I'm still awake. I rolled over a bit in bed and stared at the ceiling for quite some time but I could not get to sleep, so I hopped out of bed and trotted over to my laptop to see if maybe while I was in bed they decided to release Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows four hours early, but no such luck.

John has looked up from watching Flight of the Conchords and said to me "I thought you were going to bed early tonight, Bully." I fixed him with my very stern stare and said "I am already in bed but simply taking a short break from sleeping," and then trotted back quickly with my laptop under my arm, just in case there is some breaking HP-early release news.

I am now going to totally go to sleep. When I wake up it will be morning and time to go to get Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Goodnight, everyone! Sweet dreams! I shall be dreaming of Quidditch and Cho Chang myself.


No comments: