Monday, June 19, 2023

Today in Comics History, June 19: Roger C. Carmel startled


from "The Lair of Lady Frankenstein" in Secrets of Haunted House #35 (DC, April 1981), script by Bob Rozakis with Jack C. Harris as "collaborator", pencils and inks by Dan Spiegle, colors by Gene D'Angelo, letters by John Costanza

Wait, what happened on July 9 that I've censored out using the handy blur tool (not to be confused with Blur, performing the hit single "Song 2")? Well, I dunno...guess you just have to stay tuned until July 9!

This post was suggested by faithful reader and frequent commenter Blam, who's provided a lot of date references in comics that I'll spotlight throughout 2023 in this series. Thanks, Blam!

1 comment:

Blam said...

I amuse myself by reading dry factual word balloons like that in the voice of the narrative clips in Paul Hardcastle’s “19”.