Monday, March 23, 2020

Stuff Bully Got: A House

Since we're stuck inside (thanks, pandemic!) John said I could have a gift! It's a box! Hooray!





I LOVE BOXES


Oh, it's full of wood!


I LOVE WOOD


As with any crafts projects, John's job is to put it together, and my job is to supervise.


I think it's a chest of drawers! At last a place to put all my sweaters!


IT'S A HOUSE! I HAVE A HOUSE!


At last I can shelter in place, in my own place!


♫ If I had a hat I'd hang it here
Because where ever I hang my hat is my wooden house from Ikea! ♫


John also bought me some furniture for it from Ikea! I think this set is called BJÖRK.


All decorated! Please send me housewarming gifts!





...I have guests.


When John first adopted me, I lived in a plastic bucket. Now I have a whole house! Thank you, John!

No comments: