Tuesday, February 01, 2022

Face It Tiger February, Day 1: You never forget your first

It's February! It's the Year of the Tiger! And what better time is there for a new feature, something amazing, spectacular, web of! Yes, it's a whole month of Mr. Tawky Tawny HEY! Get yer grubby hands off my keyboard, Tawny! I told ya already, not this month! Aw, great, now look, I made him cry.

No, but it is a t'riffic month to bring you a Face It Tiger, You Hit the Jackpot! scene on each day, every day of February! WOW! And we may as well start it off right here with the original!


from Amazing Spider-Man (1963 series) #42 (Marvel, November 1966), script by Stan Lee, pencils and inks by John Romita, letters by Sam Rosen

WOW-ZA! A-ROOGA! HOTCHY MOTCHY! Uh, I mean, hello, Miss Watson.

More of this every day this month, if my little stuffed heart can stand it.

There, there, Mr. Tawky Tawny, you know I didn't mean it. Have a cookie.

1 comment:

Blam said...

Even the color plates couldn't contain themselves!