Saturday, March 06, 2021

Stuff Bully Got: Some assembly required

Oh hey, my roller stamp arrived!

(opens padded envelope:)


The thing that's bugging me is it was packaged and shipped by Amazon, but it's a third party vendor. I think if a seller does "fulfilled by Amazon" it ought to be as simple to get a refund as it is through Amazon, but it isn't.

There is no answer to my request to contact the seller. I can request a replacement or refund but I have to commit to sending the item back, at my cost. (They really wouldn't want it back.)

I could put it in an Amazon locker, but the one near me is "full."

Waste of my time or money or both.

This was delivered by one of the contract Amazon deliverers and I really hate to bring it up because they get dinged in their metrics. But it was SMASHED TO BITS.

GRRRRRR. (in my little bull voice)

No comments: