Wednesday, March 04, 2020

Stuff Bully Got: Dollar comics at Book-Off!

I went in to Manhattan today and got a stack o' dollar comics at Book-Off on West 45th Street. And here is physical proof!






I was there for several hours and I still only got through less than half of their (unsorted) stock! I only just discovered the drawers beneath the shelves are full of comics as I was leaving! Still, this time I did have my want list to check purchases against!




Many of the comics I got will be donated later to Housing Works so you'll be able to get them, too!

And in case you're worried I bought out the whole store, here's about a quarter of the stack that I pulled, checked against my list, and then put back. Sorry, you good-lookin' comics! I'll be back to pick you up later!


No comments: