Sunday, April 07, 2019

A Grand Day Out: Well, you know that it's going to be all right / When we go shopping / It's always, la-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la-la / The shopping spree begins

I had a tremendous day out today, going on one of my favorite activities: shopping!


"Shopping" by Barenaked Ladies (Reprise, 2003), written by Steven Page, Ed Robertson, and Kevin Hearn

First, I went to the grocery store: Fairway Market in Red Hook! Hey, buy me some of these and some Cracker Jacks!





🎶 They did the mash; they did the Mango Mash! 🎶


Hooray! It’s time for RECESS! Whoa. I'm feeling 'specially mellow after drinking that.


Save the Gangsters! Robot Duck! TV Party! And other drinks to drink and get drunk.


This is enough popcorn for me. What’re you gonna have?


I need some of this in case my butt falls off.


My Uncle Sy makes this. That's why theyt call it Bull Sy. (ducks tomatoes and rotten cabbage heads)


Ham glaze.

Ham glaze.

Ham Glaze!

HAM GLAZE! HAM GLAZE!!!

ham glaze

#hamglaze




Hey look! They made some seasoning just for you! tee hee naw I'm jus' kiddin' please don't walk away aw I'm sorry


Hey, that’s dirty*!

*(I actually have no idea what that means.)


Look, Jones Soda Co. finally made Squirrel Girl Pop!



There’s a cow on this so I’m pretty sure it’s approved for consumption by little bulls.


Hangin’ out with Aunt Skinny and Laffy.


A fine likeness! (You’ll be hearing from my attorneys.)


Finally, it’s time to check out!


But the shopping excursion is not over yet! Because then, I went to Ample Hills Creamery and had ample ice cream! What could be better?


Finally, I poked by be-ringéd nose into the Big Reuse thrift shop in Gowanus.


There was no new stock of use comics (boo!), but I did contemplate purchasing some fine art.


That's all, folks! Thanks for going on my shopping excursion with me! Take us out with an encore, Women with No Clothes On!


No comments: