Wednesday, February 06, 2019

A Grand Day Out: Bully goes to IKEA


"Hej" is how you say "hello" in Sweden. Hej, IKEA!






First, you should have an inexpensive Swedish meal to get the energy you need to go shopping!


I am tempted to fill up on delicious desserts. Hej, desserts!



I got some delicious chicken fingers. Like all things in IKEA, you assemble them yourself. From a flat-packed chicken.


Always clean up after yourself. Or they won't let you in next time!


IT WAS EXCELLENT THANK YOU.


Video Interlude: Riding up the escalator at IKEA is fun, especially the diegetic shopping music! Sing along like I did!


Oh boy! Småland the Magic Forest and Swedish Ball Pit! I wanna go in there. Yes, I am toilet trained!


Aw man, their height restrictions are just too harsh.


Anyway, the first thing you gotta do at IKEA is stock up on little pencils. Don't be caught out without them! There may be a test!


These selections of fine china and fancy glassware are just my size!



This place is sheer pandemonium! Get it? Pandamonium? Tee hee hee hee...oh, you're no fun anymore.


My pal BLÅHAJ invited me in for a bite.


Happy Lunar New Year from the Discount Bin o' Pigs!


I am too big to sleep in a crib. Altho' I don't mind the bottle service.


IKEA is a big store and it helps if you can find a faster way to get around.


IKEA: we put the fun in funnel!


HOW DID I GET STUCK IN HERE?!?


It wasn't me who tracked all over the rug! So stop staring at me, Dilbert!


These sheepskin rugs are like lying on a giant mountain of whipped potatoes.


I just got an amazing idea!


Floatin' up on a lighter than air balloon!


I need these moving spotlights for when I hold film premieres at Twentieth Century Bull.


SERIOUSLY HOW DID I GET STUCK IN HERE?!?


And the moral of the story: bulls who live in glass houses shouldn't change their clothes in front of everybody.


Whew! I'm all tuckered out from walkin' all around IKEA! Luckily they have free beds available for naps.


I wonder if they have any flat-pack furniture here...oh, hey!


"I am looking to find the IKEA cinnamon rolls, please!"


SUCCESS! CINNAMON BUN ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED.


Portrait of a bull in front of lingonberries.


My favorite Swedish food and my favorite Bill Murray movie, now together in one frozen package.


ŠWĒDÏŠH PÅMČÅKËS!


I have found my favorite part of the store: pick and mix Swedish Candy! You go on without me for a minute; I'll be rummaging around head first in this thing if'n ya need me.



"!Ⴑǝʜ" is how you say goodbye in Swedish! !Ⴑǝʜ, IKEA! !Ⴑǝʜ!


You were enjoyed, IKEA. See ya later, ya crazy big blue 'n' yellow nut, you!


And if you're wondering what I came home from IKEA with...


No comments: