Tuesday, January 01, 2019

Stuff Bully Got: Comic books from Escape Pod Comics

On this fresh bright New Year's Day, we drove out to Huntington on Long Island to visit Pal Menachem Luchins's excellent shop Escape Pod Comics! I bought a buncha backissues at from his always-excellent selection, and virtually all of these will be later donated to Housing Works Bookstore and Café (where I volunteer) when I've finished reading them. I'll let you know when they're up for re-sale!


Menachem stocks a great selection of new comics and graphic novels, but I really love his huge back issue room! i could spend hours and hours in here lookin' for stuff (and I tried to, but eventually John and Randi said we had to go. Boo!)


I bought myself some books too!


So my point, and I do have one, is to git yerself (in my cowboy voice) out to Huntington, New York, and to Escape Pod Comics! Tell Menachem a li'l stuffed bull sent you! He'll say "Which one?"

No comments: