Sunday, August 05, 2018

Stuff Bully Got: The MST3K Comic Book Poster

Oh boy oh boy oh boy I got a package! I wonder who's it's from...

OH BOY IT'S FROM THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH, Sterling Silver Comics in Camarillo, California!






It's something cool from my pal and yours, Mike Sterling, wow! (One thing I should mention is Mike really packs things well and secure, so you should definitely do mail order from him! I have never been let down by his excellent service and thorough packaging. Hmmm, I wonder what's in here?


Oh wow! It's a promo poster of my favorite show, mystery Science Theater 3000, for its new and upcomiung comic book series by Dark Horse WAY COOL! Thanks so much, Mike, I love it! !


Any confusion or problem I may have had with the packaging is entirely my fault, though.


Thanks so very much, Mike Sterling — you are truly and honestly the best. And I mean that in the Tina Turner sense.


"The Best" by Tina Turner (Capitol, 1989), written by Mike Chapman and Holly Knight

No comments: