Tuesday, April 10, 2018

A Grand Day Out: Shopping at the fabulous Sawgrass Mills® Shopping Center in Sunrise, Florida

Today, as long as we're in Florida visiting Mama Otter already, John and Randi and I (well, my stunt double Flat Bully, who takes us less luggage space than I do) went to the big-ass Sawgrass Mills® Shopping Center! But it turned out instead to be the fantastic Baxter Building!





Here's where Ben Grimm goes to work.


We went to Cheesecake Factory for lunch and I got to choose from among over 32,000 different cheesecakes.



At the LEGO Store, John said I could pick just one LEGO set he would treat me to, but he didn't agree with my answer.



LEGO James T. Kirk says bring on the space chicks!


Of course, the famous Florida weather caught up with us.


The next time you see rain it ain't bad
Don't complain it rains for you
The next time you see Florida rain clouds
Don't complain it rains for you and me


No comments: