Friday, May 25, 2012

Seven the Fun Way

Greetings, Beneficent Bully-Boosters! Pat yourself on the back because you've popped in on a special day...it's my Seventh Blogiversary! (Yes, I'm only six years old...what is your point?) Seven years ago today I read some comics and started this little puppet-town cow-blog, and here, seven years later, the fun is still all around! (But mostly in comic books.)

I want to thank you all for reading Comics Oughta Be Fun!, because without readers, what would a blog be but a dairy? I mean a diary. Sorry, important cow words getting mixed up there. Thank you everybody!

As usual, I'd like to look back on the past twelve months and 366 days and trot out a few of my favorite posts (in no particular order)! I loved writing 'em and I hope you loved reading them! (And here they are again!) Enjoy!



The New DC: There's No Stopping Us Now
: If I ran DC, here's what the New 52 woulda been!




Patriotism Is Cool
: Have you checked your freezer lately for super-soldiers?




Do Daleks Dream of Shaun the Sheep?
: No. They don't. But here's what they do dream of.




Erase your summer thirst
: Because I'll never get tired of this joke.




Magneto's crushing your head! He's crushing your head!
: Then, he's going to become a girl-drink drunk.




Things Bully Got for Christmas: The Warriors Three
: Making that Volstagg figure more realistic.




The Giant Public Art of Gotham City
: Because I deeply care about giant architecture.




You Only Quarrel Twice
: A James Bond movie that I made up just for you.




Things Bully Got for Christmas: A Ping Pong Set
: Really, the whole reason for that post is the animated gif.




John and Randi got married!
: And we got special rings!

And many more! (Seriously, look 'em up.) Why? Because we are seven! Yes we are! (By we, meaning my blog. I'm still six. Why do you ask?) So here's a Ten of a Kind for Seven Special Years!























So, that's about it for my sevenbration! Join me here this time next year when I'll surely be posting this:






No comments: