Thursday, September 08, 2011

365 Days with the Warriors Three, Day 251: Bullstag!

Remember yesterday when I told you that Evan "Doc" Shaner had made me artwork so awesome that I got completely delightified? (It's true! It was complete delightificationization!)

Upon the cardboard envelope he sent the Volstagg art featured yesterday, Doc drew me a bonus masterpiece that I shall treasure all my days...

"Bullstag" by Evan "Doc" Shaner (2011)



It's me, as Volstagg! It'S BULLSTAG!

Doc, I was utterly gobsmacked by not only the delightificationizationedness of this (so filled with wonder was I that I could only manage two bowls of ice cream for dessert) but also your generosity and wonderful imagination. I'm honestly going to treasure this all my days.

Thank you again, sir! Not only a fine artist and human bean, but he can draw a darn attractive little stuffed bull.


1 comment:

SallyP said...

That's amazing! He has captured your little bullish essence!