Sunday, October 10, 2010

Ten Ten Ten's Ten Tens: Ten to the power of infinity

In the words of one of Tim Allen's greatest roles of all time: "MORE POWER!" Also: "Please, officer, stop beating me!" And then there's the one about infinity, which ties in nicely to our final Ten Ten Ten's Ten Tens of 10/10/10 right here at 10:10.10 PM: a sequel to " To Infinity and Beyond!" from May 20, 2007, a look at just one of comics' greatest contributions to stoner culture: the infinity cover!





















And, just to finish up...how do you screw up an infinity cover?:



Ah well. They can't all be classics!

It's now 10:11 PM on the evening of the tenth of October, 2010. I've been here ten hours and I think it's time I went to bed. So from me, the comics industry, and lists of ten everywhere, we say good night to you all, and a million thanks to everyone on the covers, especially Wolverine. Have a lovely Tenday. Bye!

(More Ten of a Kind here.)


No comments: