Sunday, October 10, 2010

Ten Ten Ten's Ten Tens: I get my kicks above the wasteline, sunshine

You might be spending your TenTenTenday watching episodes of Ben Ten, reading this Stephanie Plum mystery or listening to Pearl Jam's debut album, but here at Comics Oughta Be Fun! we're tenning our tenteneten by tenning the tens ten-style! In other words, it's time for another new Ten of a Kind, this one a sequel to the chess-oriented decotect of "This grips me more than would a muddy old river or a reclining Buddha" from October 8, 2006! (Remember those days, when Bob Harras was only the former editor-in-chief of a comic book company? Yeah, me either.)





















(More Ten of a Kind here.)


2 comments:

Eric said...

Forgive me, little stuffed one, but do my eyes deceive me? Or are numbers five and seven in this list the same cover?

Bully said...

Fixed, Eric! Thanks for the eagle eyes! (Mine are buttons.)