Saturday, September 05, 2009

A week without you, thought I'd forget

Summer's almost over, so I'm off for a week with my pal Jane to water ski. (Also, apparently, to chew bubblegum and kick ass, and we're all out of bubbl...oh wait, here's some more.)


"Bubblegum" from How It's Made, episode 208 (Discovery Channel, November 2, 2002

I'll be back the weekend of the 12th with fun, frolic, and a sunburn so bad you'd swear you could smell hamburgers cooking from way over there. However, never fear, content-cravers: 365 Days of Ben Grimm continues all week long with daily doses of your favorite orange rocky guy. Be good to yourself and others, and see ya in a week!


"Vacation" by The Go-Go's (I.R.S., 1982), written by Charlotte Caffey, Kathy Valentine, and Jane Wiedlin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm getting a "red x" instead of a picure.

And why do you keep leaving us? :(

jeffk said...

Have fun, Bully, you've earned it!

Mike Podgor said...

Every so often, he probably has to undergo Bullysleep to regain his power.