Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy birthday to my bestest pal

Me 'n John

People let me tell you 'bout my best friend
He's a warm hearted human who'll love me till the end
People let me tell you 'bout my best friend
He's a non-bull, got some pull, of love and joy his heart is full



People let me tell you 'bout him he's such fun now
Whether we're talkin' man to man or whether we're talking guy to cow
'Coz he's my best friend
Yes he's my best friend

Happy birthday to my pal John!



(Also, happy birthday too to my friend Benjamin Birdie, who's a real good draw-er and has excellent taste in birthdays!)


5 comments:

Novice said...

Happy Birthday, friend John!

Sea-of-Green said...

Happy B-Day!

Sleestak said...

Happy Birthday! Thanks for getting me through the 'Dark Times'.

moustachedotorg said...

Yeah! Happy Birthday to Bully's Pal!

Elayne said...

Happy belated, John!