Friday, May 18, 2007

Friday Night Fights: The Mane Event

Hmmm, it's time for Bahlactus's Friday Night Fights again, and I'm not certain if I'm actually allowed to put up the fighter I've been training all week. Let me consult the Friday Night Fights rule book:
Hmmm, according to this the only rule is 'Two men enter, one man leaves.' And here's the important part: it says they don't actually have to be men. Okey dokey then!...here's my fighter...weighing 529 kilograms, standing fifteen hands high and with shoes made of tempered steel...ladies and gentlemen and bulls of all ages...the fighting skills of...Black Fury! Hey! Stop laughing! My new fighting horse is unstoppable! Don't bullieve me? Well, check it out:

Horse versus cougar!

Horse versus mountain lion!

Horse versus what looks like a man in a bear suit!

Horse versus wolves!

Horse versus snake!

Horse versus wolves and snakes!

Horse versus horse!

Horse versus puma!

Horse versus some more wolves!

...and yet some more snakes!

Horse versus man!

Horse versus nature!

Horse versus...what, is that a midget in the bear costume now?

Horse versus gravity!

But lest we think that the life of our equine hero is all fight fight fight...yes, even a horse needs love!