Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I'm off to London!

Hi hi hi everyone! I'm at the airport now waiting for my plane to take us to London for Christmas! Hooray! This is going to be the best Christmas ever! I am so excited I cannot sit in my little plastic chair waiting to board the plane so I've been running in all the airport shops and checking them out.

I'm 'specially interested in the "Duty Free Shop." Apparently...now this is where it gets a little weird...apparently there is no duty on the items you buy in this store! While I have always been a little stuffed bull who believes in doing his duty, I find it interesting that you can buy items without doing so!

Giant Toberlone!
I had my eye on a Duty Free Giant Toberlone that looked both yummy and large but i talked myself out of it because I am trying to budget my pounds and pence for London and didn't want to spend so much money right away. The shop clerk told me that it was duty free and as I looked like a young bull with a very good eye for value I could not afford to pass this oppotunity up! I looked at him very sternly and said no thank you! Despite no duty it was my sworn duty to save some money for London.

So I am waiting for the plane and I am very hungry for yummy delicious Swiss chocolate and nougat, but I feel proud of myself.

More later in London!


No comments: