Monday, April 15, 2024

Now Playing and What's Bully Reading 2024 #24: Ingénue by k.d. lang

IMLSO, it's her finest album and certainly my favorite.


This new edition has a second disc with her MTV Unplugged presentation of the songs on the album, too!

Also: What's Bully Reading? 2024 #24: 33⅓: k.d. Lang's Ingenue, by Joanna McNamey Stein.


Randi got John a whole bunch of 33⅓ books for his birthday, so he bought the records for them and now we are listening and reading at the same time!


Bully is listening to Ingénue (Sire/Warner Bros., 1992), by k.d. lang

Even through the darkest phase
Be it thick or thin
Always someone marches brave
Here beneath my skin


1 comment:

Blam said...

I absolutely love that album. What mood. I didn’t know about the rerelease with Unplugged but will have to get myself a copy.