Saturday, April 01, 2023

Introducing and saying hello to...Little Stuffed Kitty Pryde!

I now mostly turn over this account for the next few weeks to Little Stuffed Kitty Pryde, who has accompanied my Pal John to Florida for a month (to take care of Mama Otter), on account of she's tiny.


Have fun, LSKP!

Triple Hi, everybody! I'm Little Stuffed Kitty Pryde, everybody's favorite pocket-size little stuffed cat! Aside from some Hello Kittys. I want to reassure you that I'm definitely ghoing to be keeping up the usual traditions of this blog while I'm occupying it, like eating exotic foods:


Don't worry, I will also be reading comic books!


I will also be exploring Mama Otter's house and saying hello to all the various frogs she has around the place.

Well, that's all I have to say right now. See ya soon!



No comments: