Tuesday, March 01, 2022

The Marvel Age Calendar for 1994 2022: March Manly Mayhem

Whoa, there's so much testosterone on this month's Marvel Age calendar I think I grew hair on my chest! (looks again) Oh no, it's just the usual fur.

Anyway, this month's 1994 calendar that can be used for 2022 is from the classic story where Wolverine killed and skinned Fred Flintstone and wore his clothes as a cape. Later, Captain Caveman would avenge his old pal Fred, but there was no joy in Bedrock that day. Color it in and be sure to add all the extra blood that you want, coloring pals! Me, I'm gonna go get my big red permanent marker. Fred woulda wanted it that way.

"Classic Clash #3: Wolverine vs. Punisher" from Marvel Age #135 (Marvel, April 1994), pencils by Darren Auck, inks by Sergio Cariello
(Click picture to steroid-size)

No comments: