Saturday, January 01, 2022

Annnnnnnd...we're back!

Happy New Year! And you get the presents (while I get the hard work, but hey, I love it!)


cover of Marvel Age #86 (March 1990), pencils and inks by John Byrne, colors by Gregory Wright

Since I wound down Comics Oughta Be Fun! about two an' half bajillion years ago, a lotta stuff has happened. We defied ourselves outta the sleazy reign of the last guy. We got new Marvel and Star Wars TV shows. We got COVID! (Well, I got COVID. But I'm feelin' much better now, thank you!)

That's why it's time to revive my Comics Oughta Be Fun! blog because, frankly, don't we need fun now more than ever?

I spent 2021 posting daily Today in Comics History tidbits up on Twitter an' an awful lotta you liked it, I think. But boy, is Twitter difficult to schedule posts in advance, to search, to look at past posts, and to do multiple image threads. That's why I'm moving Today in Comics History for 2022 and beyond back to the blog here, which'll make it easier to read longer posts and to find older ones. Didja miss a tweet in 2021? No worries: I'll be restoring those to the blog under year 2021 as we go along! And, I'll be creating an index for each day and month so that you can focus on specific dates! (More on that later because I hope to have it operating regularly in a week or so.)

Plus, more fun stuff (it's my middle name, after "the" and before "stuffed")! So please go re-bookmark the Comics Oughta Be Fun! blog. Because, y'know, like the bull sez...Comics Oughta Be Fun!


I'M BACK, BABY!

9 comments:

Matthew E said...

That’s the stuff.

Max said...

2022 is looking better (and more fun) already! Wooo! Or should that be "Moooooo!"

Steve Kopian said...

HAIL TO THE BULLY HE'S A YUR BUDDY AND YUR NEIGHBOR!!!!!!!

Butterflyminder said...

Oh, this is just splendid news - I enjoyed the Twitter threads, but they were a bit awkward to follow. Added to my little collection of fun bookmarks to check at work.

MarkAndrew said...

Nice!

Tom said...

Welcome back, Bully!

BK said...

oh yeah!

Blam said...

{Kermit arms} Yaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Elinor Vickers said...

Hurray! So glad to have you back!