Friday, April 20, 2018

Comics at Housing Works: Riddle: What's from 1971, has John Romita artwork, and a giant hole in it?

I put out s'more backissue comics for sale today at Housing Works Bookstore and Café, and as you can see the rack is, not unlike me, stuffed!





Here's some way cool Silver/Early Bronze Age-era comic books at affordable prices!


More assorted super-fantastic comics! In Mylar bags! Because I care.


Also: Deadpool, Deadpool, Deadpool, Deadpool, and Deadpool (Law Firm). We've got lots of Deadpool at Housing Works, just in time for his movie and for National Deadpool Day! hey, I thought every day was National Deadpool Day!


Oh, and we're selling another one of these. That brings its total circulation up to eight million and two.


In case you got too worried about the Fantastic Four, I put a sticker alert on this comic.



They love each other and that makes me happy: Midnighter and Apollo, comics most huggable couple since Peter Parker and Deborah Whitman!



It's our favorite goth girl (no, not Wednesday Addams) in a complete 6-issue set!



But finally, here's a comic that won't make it upstairs to be sold. What appeared to be a lovely condition copy of Amazing Spider-Man #97 turned out to have a slight imperfection in it. (Pal John helped me turn the pages). Can you spot the tiny flaw?!?


No comments: