Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Bully's Lego Star Wars Advent Calendar Countdown 2012: Day 18


Ta da! It's Day Eighteen (or, if you're in a hurry like I us'lly am, Dayteen), so let's take a gander (note: not literally) at the ol' Star Wars Advent Calendar. Shall we? Why not?!?


Whoops, today's special prize is all broken. I blame the Sith! Well, you know what they say...Sith Happens.


Actually, it's a little Lego Y-Wing, the forever supporting-actor of the Star Wars universe. Say, since everybody in Star Wars uses Aurebesh rather than English, why (hee hee) do they call it a Y-Wing fighter? It's doesn't look anything like the letter "yert."


Also, I now have even more leftover pieces and I have placed them in my little cereal bowl for later consultation. Please remind me that no matter how sleepy I am in the morning, not to eat these instead of my Bully-Os*!



*Bully-Os with milk, fruit, toast, juice, and six or seven Pop-Tarts™ are part of this delicious an imbalanced breakfast!

No comments: