Thursday, December 13, 2012

Bully's Lego Star Wars Advent Calendar Countdown 2012: Day 13


It's Lucky Day Thirteen (everybody knows 13 is, after 1138, the luckiest number in the Star Wars Expanded Universe), and let's go back to the Lego Star Wars Advent Calendar! What's behind the door? Could it be a llama? I hope it's a llama. A spaaaaaaaace llama!


Come out come out whatever you are!


This one is pretty simple: just four little black plastic parts. Help me snap them together, won't you? (By which I mean, take a look at the next photo to see that I have put them together by myself.)


Aieeeee! It's evil Sith Droid Darth D-2! Please do not choke me with your force hold/extensor claw, Darth D-2! Actually, I cannot tell a lie: it's Imperial astromech droid R2-Q5, the cousin that R2-D2 never bleeps about. He did evil droid stuff aboard the second Death Star until Lando blew it up. Boom!



No comments: