Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Light Content Week: Business as usual in Smallville



Please excuse me for taking an easy way out and declaring this to be a Light Content Week. There are a number of good reasons why you'll be getting shorter, joke-themed posts all week:

  1. I have to help my pal John with a very important project. (Which means he has a little less time to help me with Comics Oughta Be Fun! It's a bit difficult with hooves and I always appreciate his assistance and fingers.
  2. Blogger Has a New Look! And unlike the old look, which worked poifectly, it's really, really annoying.
  3. I have to practice my interpretive dance for the 2012 Olympic opening ceremonies.
  4. Did I mention I hate Blogger's new interface? Yeah. That.
Anyway, here's something that happens only in Smallville! (And certain pre-Crisis parts of Gotham City.)


Panel from Superboy v.1 (March 1957), script by Otto Binder, pencils and inks by John Sikela


Now! Back to wrestling with new Blogger! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU

4 comments:

Chance said...

I am with you 100%. What the hell, Blogger.

bitterandrew said...

Once I had a ride
It was great on gas
Then I found out
It was a car of glass

SallyP said...

I just experienced my first brush with the new Blogger...and it is AWFUL!

I wrote my new blog entry with lots of nice paragraphs and stuff, and it posted, all jumbled together in one huge block of exposition,and it looks awful!

I hate it too.

Michael Jones said...

I've had a brief sojourn away from Blogging. Now I'm afraid to go back!