Monday, June 13, 2011

It's just like the time Kermit the Frog sat in for Carson.


A lot of people won't get no supper tonight, and a lot of people won't get no justice tonight. But you will get a post from this little stuffed bull tonight...just...not right here. In my Chris Sims "follow me into this van and I'll give you candy, kids!" impersonation, let me lead you across the street to Andrew Weiss's Armagideon Time, where you'll find a Bully-penned -crayoned entry in that popular favorite feature all the internet has been raving about, Nobody's Favorites! In tonight's entry: The X-Man nobody likes!



Naw, I'm jus' foolin' with ya. Instead, why not check out the I-can't-believe-it's-not-Gambit adventure of the time that Jean Grey hired Paulie Provenzano to be on the X-Men! As I like to say, now that he's so popular and such a favorite with all the kids, it's kind of fun to see where he got his start.



So make with the clickety-click to read Nobody's Favorite: Paulie Provenzano already! Tell Andrew I sent you. Also, to bring me back some cookies.


No comments: