Monday, March 21, 2011

Hang in there, baby

I'm a London straphanger


Yes, the bull is back and better than ever!* (*Truth in advertising: bull may not actually be better than ever.) I've returned from my lovely holiday in London and firmly ensconced (thank you, Word of the Day Calendar!) in Brooklyn once again.

While I'm getting back up to speed, enjoy this semi-low content week while I catch up on posting my London photos and adventures. And don't forget: new Three Warriors every day, plus you might want to check out my brand-new Tumblr! It has warm socks in there and they're spinning around and around and around...oh wait, I've made another one of my silly mistakes. Anyway, "bisy backson"!


1 comment:

Bill, the Wildcat said...

I see you also came across the police box outside of Earl's Court station! Very cool! Had to get a picture of me with that one during my trip last year.

I really miss the place after my trip there last year. Looks like you had a great time in London, too. Welcome back!