Saturday, May 01, 2010

Free Comic Book Day 2010!

Welcome to the first Saturday in May...the best day of the year...FREE COMIC BOOK DAY!

I went to my favorite comic book store in the universe, Bergen Street Comics in Brooklyn! I was so excited!
Here I am at Bergen Street Comics for FREE COMIC BOOK DAY!



Bergen Street Comics had lots of fun and activities and events and OHHH LET ME AT THE FREE COMICS!
It's ever so exciting!



It was very very busy there today! Maybe I should have brought my stilts. Excuse me! Excuse me!
It's very busy at Bergen Street Comics today!



Tom and Amy had decorated the store up wonderfully. I like helium balloons like this...they make my voice even squeakier than it is! Sometimes it gets so high you can't actually hear me, but then dogs start howling.
Festive, and heliumy



Here's a whole counter full of free comic books! WOW, I'm so very excited!! (Tom and Amy and Tucker at Bergen Street made sure I got one of everything—thanks everybody! You're the greatest!)
WOW lookit all the free comics!!!



YAYYYYY! May I have one of these, please? It's got BATMAN in it!
YAYYYYY may I have one of these please?



Here's Amy Adams from Bergen Street Comics and me. I'm the one on the right. Amy is very nice, even when comics aren't free! Thanks for everything, Amy!
Amy Adams and me at FCBD!



Now, here's my special patented plan to get more free comics: put on a disguise and go back in!
Then, put a fake mustache on to go back and get MORE free comics!



"Oo eez zis Boo-ly you speak ov? Mah name is Meester Mustacheface."
'Oo eez zis Boo-ly you speak ov? Mah name is Meester Mustacheface."



One of these days I need my own comic, which will be entitled Bully and Friends. Until then, I'll read about Owly. And friends.
I wish I was one of Owly's friends.



Look out, Owly! Look out! He's got a gun!
Look out, Owly! He's got a gun!



Later at home, I look at all my free comics. Thanks, everyone! I will be reading these all night and all day tomorrow! Free Comic Book Day rocks!
I'm covered in free comics!



No comments: