Monday, November 02, 2009

365 Days with Ben Grimm, Day 306

We're so partied out here at COBFHQ from Shelly's birthday that you're getting a post that's two...two...two posts in one! It's a sketch post and a Ben Grimm post, and it's my fave superhero by the wonderful and talented Katie Cook!:

The Thing (Ben Grimm) by Katie Cook


Once again this art is courtesy not only of Katie's skill and time but of my good pal Kicky Kevin Church, who got it (and Katie's fresh and funny 2009 Convention Sketchbook) for me at San Diego Comic-Con this summer. Kevin, you are cool, and I'm not saying that just because I'm trying to butter you up so you'll let me draw one of your webcomics. (Tho' seriously, dude, call me. I've got new crayons an' everything.)

In the meantime, you can check out more of Katie Cook's beautiful and cute work at her website? (That address again? KatieCanDraw.com!)


1 comment:

Siskoid said...

Lovely!

Can she do a whole FF comic sometime?