Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Now we are six

Today is my birthday! I am six years old today. Which is a very good age to be.

Now I am six. Happy birthday to me!


It's not a birthday without some yummy, delicious cake, and luckily we're serving up enough to share with all of you friends out there: not one cake, not even six cakes, but Ten Cakes of a (Birthday) Kind! Cut yourself a slice, won't you?:























I also got a lovely balloon from Miss Randi! No, Wolverine, you cannot touch my balloon!

I also got a birthday balloon.


Now let's all eat our cake(s) and listen to The Sugarcubes perform a special song just for my birthday. Thanks ever so much for coming to my party, Miss Björk!



Being six is the best age of all!


14 comments:

Evan Waters said...

Happy Birthday, Bully!

bitterandrew said...

Happy Birthday, Little Stuffed One!

MrCynical said...

Happy Birthday Bully!

And, to any and all Canucks, Happy Canada Day as well

Dave Lartigue said...

TO A BULL WHO IS SIX!

It's your birthday, li'l bull
So before it is done
Make sure you get out there
And have lots of fun!

Mark Fossen said...

Many happy returns!

SallyP said...

James James Morrison Morrison Weatherbee John Dupree. That has nothing to do with your birthday, but you WERE reading A.A. Milne, and it just got stuck in my head.

Happy Birthday!

Maxo said...

Yay Bully! Happy birthday!

Unknown said...

happy birthday bully! it's monkey's birthday too. she's older, but she'd be happy to share a cupcake with you.

Erich said...

Happy Birthday to a most spiffing little stuffed bull!

CLM said...

Happy Birthday, dear Bully! I hope you enjoyed your recent travels.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Bully!

(Horace the Li'l Stuffed Horse says 'happy birthday' too!)

Christian Zamora said...

Best wishes in your birthday, Bully! I hope you have a stuffed celebration filled with gifts and your favorite threats.

Mag said...

Happy Birthday!

Bill D. said...

I missed it because I was away on vacation, but a belated happy birthday to you, Bully!