Monday, June 02, 2008

Beef-cake.

I have the best friends. What brings that declaration on, you might ask? Well, A) the fact that I have the best friends, and B) being able to meet one today, the delightful and talented JustJenn, who has craft and cookery skills beyond most of us regular mortals, especially those of us who are only allowed to use the Easy-Bake oven.

Jenn and pal Jodi stopped by the Norton booth at BEA this morning, absolutely making my day with finally getting to meet folks I previously only knew over the internet. Real life: it's even better, because Jenn brought me cupcakes. And not just any cupcakes, but

Miss JustJenn made me BULLY CUPCAKES! I nearly plotzed.

BULLY CUPCAKES!


(Check out Jenn's blog here to see the making of the cupcakes, and don't miss her recipe links at the bottom to learn how to make the cupcakes, icing, and fondant Bullys! You'll be the hit at your next party!)

Jenn also brought me a couple of her wonderful, beautifully-designed and gorgeously-illustrated comics, based on the true adventures of her delightful kids and grandmother.

Cupcakes AND comics! These are a few of my favorite things.


You can buy these, plus Jenn's lovely stationery and gift items, at her online shop. Tell her that little stuffed bull sent ya!

They smell dee-licious!


Thanks for stopping by, Jenn and Jodi! Thank you so much for the cupcakes too! Folks, I shrieked in delight like a little girl when I saw them, and from a little stuffed bull, that's a pretty high compliment. Thanks for making this a sensational BEA, and I hope to see you again at San Diego Comic Con!

And now...nom nom nom nom nom.


3 comments:

Sea-of-Green said...

Aww, those Bully cupcakes are so cute!

Glad you had a great time at BEA, Bully! I'm jealous! :-)

Anonymous said...

It was a pleasure! Hope to see you again soon!

SallyP said...

The only problem I see, is that those cupcakes look too cute to eat.