Thursday, April 24, 2008

Bully's Sketchbook: Raina Telgemeier

Lucy-Anne, queen o' my heart, started a sketchbook for me at last weekend's New York Comic Con. The subject? Yours little stuffed truly. I'll be posting these sketches bit by bit right up here to show off the beautiful artwork everyone has done. First up: the fabulous Raina Telgemeier (Smile (A Dental Drama), Take-Out and The Baby-Sitters Club graphic novels)!

Bully, by Raina Telgemeier


I'm head-over-hooves in love with her artwork! (And I have a little Bully-crush on her as well!) Buy her books and see her comics at her website! (Thanks, Raina!)


3 comments:

SallyP said...

Awwwwwww...!

Anonymous said...

Are you in Seattle right now? You HAVE to come down to Portland tomorrow for the Stumptown Comics Fest! Raina's gonna be here, too!

Bully said...

Oh no! I'm already home (only away in Seattle for a day). Wish i was staying long enough get down and see y'all!