Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.

We'll Bull Right Back!


Off to Seattle for a few days to help out John sell fabulous Norton books to the good folks at Amazon.com. Hello Mister Mulliner! Here we come!

I'll be back by Saturday but the combination of a red-eye flight and an unnatural terrifying fear of the Javits Center means I won't be at New York Comic-Con this weekend. My only regrets is that i shan't be able to meet the many of you who may be there! (I will be at BookExpoAmerica in May and San Diego Comic-Con in July, so there's no escaping a little stuffed bull! Hope to see you at one of those!)

In my absence, how about some fun 'n' games and a good ol' fashioned fill in the blanks craft project? Pull out your crayons, get your parents' permission to use scissors, and fill out the following any way you want. Remember: neatness and references to the Haneyverse count!

World's Finest #167


Go wild; you needn't limit yourself to filling in the faces: Photoshop the heck outta it if you want. I'll print the best and I'll print the worst—heck; I'll print all of 'em that aren't obscene (assuming anyone actually does one) this weekend. Prizes will be awarded!

So, I'll be back on Saturday, Bully fans—be good to yourselves and each other.

EDIT on 2/28: Contest extended if you want to enter! (Welcome, folks from Superdickery!) It's just been so hectic that I haven't had a chance to put up the couple excellent entries I've gotten, so if you want to face the face of Supes and Bats, go right ahead! Prizes for all! I should have a chance to put up entries sometime during the week of 3/4 and apologize for the delay.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cream of Mushroom Soup: The Duct Tape of Food.

Anonymous said...

I just finished my entry, but how do I send it in? I can't find your e-mail address or anything.

Bully said...

Sorry Tabby...i just got back in!

You can post it to an image host on the web and post a URL, or email it to me if you want at bully AT nyc.rr.com .