Saturday, January 13, 2007

Strange stuffed visitor from another planet

Aside from occasionally threatening me with the fact that he works in a deli where I'd be considered high-quality top round, I admire the heck out of Steestak and his endlessly-entertainin' blog Lady, That's My Skull.

But never so much as now, when he's treated the world to a Photoshop mashup that makes me blush in pride and giggle in delight: All Star Bully:

All Star Bully

(based on panels in All Star Superman #6. And here's the post that started it all, Sleestak's "If I Wrote All Star Superman".)

If I had any sort of Photoshop skill, I'd be putting Hayley Mills popping out of a Kansas crater right at this moment. But since I'm dead crap at Photoshop, I'll simply have to say, Thank you very, very, very much!

3 comments:

Sleestak said...

Glad you liked. I'm terrible a photoshop and can never figure out of the drop shadow should be on the left or right of a tilted panel.

Marc Burkhardt said...

Nice.

I bet Giraffo never had a cameo in All-Star Superman.

SallyP said...

LOVE the cape.