Friday, October 20, 2006

The disgusting habits of Miss Karen Page.

Panel from Daredevil #56
"Hmmm, I wonder if that piece of Doublemint I hid under this bench when I was twelve is still h...hey, what do you know!"

Panel from Daredevil #56
Most magnificent Roy Thomas caption yet. But what have we learned from this? That apparently Karen was a Virginia Slims kinda gal.

Panel from Daredevil #56
"Of course not, darling...why, it's not as if you became a heroin addict, starred in adult movies, and sold out the secret identity of a heroic adventurer for a drug hit."

Panels are from...can you guess?...Daredevil #56, September 1969


2 comments:

Evan Waters said...

I think Roy Thomas must have had a side job writing ad copy and gotten confused. "You've come a long way, now, girl- wait, I'm at the wrong office! Dammit!"

SallyP said...

I love the look on her mother's face. "Dammit, better hide the liquor!"