Monday, September 25, 2006

That's gotta hurt, Mister Foster. But it didn't kill you.

I can't take credit for this one, folks: Bombastic Bully Backer J.R. provided an incisive and and targeted criticism of Civil War #4 that I wasn't aware of. He writes in my comments section:
...when picking a character to kill off with an electronic lightning shooter, you might want to pick one who's not been shown shrugging off an atomic powered blast to the chest.
Black Goliath #2


Well spotted, J.R. If only Mark Millar had been as observant.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found that while looking around for giant hero images the other day (being a big Ultraman fan and all) and found it rather amusing given the way he was killed off. I thought you might find it interesting given our apparently similar cover fascinations. Love those 10 of a kind features.

Mark "Puff" Anderson said...

Good point.

Hate when characters I like end up as cannon fodder.

puff