Saturday, July 16, 2005

Bully's Book Club: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

What better way to kick off a brand new feature here...a li'l thing I like to call...

...than with my favorite book of the year (so far)?


Golly! A package from Amazon? For me? It's always a happy day when a box from Amazon.com arrives. But what oh what can be in it?


Oh! Oh! Oh! It's a big green book with gold lettering on the spine! Either it is that Martha Stewart cookbook I ordered or it is the book I've wanted most in my little stuffed life ever!


Yaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! The new Harry Potter! this is the best book ever! I can't wait to read it!


Hurry up and take the picture of me with it, John! I've got to get started reading it or I will be behind all the other kids!


Oh! Oh! Oh! Look out, Dumbledore! Look out!

Well, to sum up, this is the best book I have ever read since the last Harry Potter book! I can't believe how exciting it was! I liked every bit of it, even the mushy stuff. But there should be less kissing and more wizarding! I can't wait for the next one. Oh hurry hurry hurry hurry up with it Miss Rowling...you have at least one fan who is a little stuffed bull who is hardly able to wait to see how it all comes out!

I love Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince! Thanks, Miss Rowling! Thanks, Amazon! (And hey...if you want a copy of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince to call your very own, well, then you could do a lot worse than clicking on that link over there to the left and buying yourself a brand-spanking-new copy straight from Amazon. You'll be glad you did! I know I was!)



No comments: