Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me 2014!

Hey, it's my birthday today! I am six. Which is a very good age to be.



I had birthday pies!...






...and luckily not one of those newfangled tricked-out cakes.


Panels from Batman #321 (March 1980), script by Len Wein, pencils by Walt Simonson, inks by Dick Giordano, colors by Glynis Wein, letters by Ben Oda

And I got all sorts of cool presents!



Lookit all the cool Marvel action figures I got! You can bet I'm gonna take these out of their mint packaging an' play with them!




And I got a sweet, sweet ride! Courtesy of my good pals at Zipcar. Road trip, here I come!








If you're wondering what you can get me, all I'm asking for my birthday from you, the reader, is forgiveness for being so off schedule with my 365 Days of KirbyTech feature.


7 comments:

Anna said...

Happy Birthday Bully!!!!!

Yatz said...

Very sneaky! I was looking through this site's end-user agreement, to see if I could sue over the Kirby-tech mess, but now... Oh, well - happy birthday, little bull!!

SallyP said...

What a lot of wonderful presents! Happy Birthday Bully!

dbutler16 said...

Happy birthday! I'm glad that you're going to take the action figures out of the boxes and play with them. :-)

Dave said...

Happy birthday, Bully!

DC Sheehan said...

Is that cherry pie, Bully?

Nice haul! And bestest belated wishes.

Blam said...

I hope you had a great birthday, Bully. Sorry I missed it — last week was (for the most part) not a good week. I certainly forgive you for lagging on the KirbyTech; we're just glad you're back.