Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Popeye's Amazon.com Wishlist



Sing along with Bully!:

Christmas is coming
The bull is getting fat
Please to put some money
In the little bull's hat!


Why am I out on the street corner singing and dancing for pennies? (If you haven't got a penny, a ha-penny will do. If you haven't got a ha'penny, well, the heck with you!) Because I'm saving up to buy all my bestest friends wonderful Christmas presents as that holiday rapidly approaches. But y'know, you don't need to spend a whole hatful of pennies to make your friends happy on December 25th. Simply give them something that they really, really want, and they'll be pleased as punch on Christmas morning. That's what I'm doin' for my friend Popeye the Sailor Man. I went down to the docks and asked him what he wanted for Christmas and he squinted at me and mumbled "Aw, pipesk down, ya fuzzy swab...mindkst yer own bizness. I yam disgustipated." I scratched my little stuffed head over that for a while until Miss Oyl whispered that I could find everything a sailor man would possibly wish for on Christmas...and more...if I just logged onto the internet and searched for Popeye's Amazon.com Wish List!:

Misto Gourmet Olive Oil Sprayer

I Am What I Am by George Jones (CD)

American Merchant Seaman's Manual, for Seamen by Seamen (book)

Dear Brutus by J. M. Barrie (book)

Spinach with Chocolate Sauce (book)

Alice the Goon by Nurse with Wound (CD)

Extra Virgin: Cooking With Olive Oil (book)

Jeep Owner's Bible: A Hands-On Guide to Getting the Most from Your Jeep (book)

Blow Me Down (CD)

The Complete Idiot's Guide to Adoption (book)

Raw Power! Building Strength and Muscle Naturally (book)

The Wimpy Name in History (book)

The Thin Woman (book)

The Very Best of Ultimate Spinach (CD)

Swee'Pea by Count Basie and His Orchestra (MP3)

Arm-A-Gettin': Your Guide to Building Massive Arms (book)



Also available for your holiday shopping convenience:


2 comments:

Michael Jones said...

Very amusing. If I had some spare yen, I'd send away for any of those books. How about adding a box of SEGARs?

Anonymous said...

Oh Bully, if you were only singing and dancing in my town, I would fill your hat with pennies. Or maybe even dimes. ;-)