Random thoughts upon looking at my StatCounter links referrals:
- I gotta remember not to write the name of that pantherish character with the rolling head again. I didn't know it was also the name of a nude model.
- I hope you hotlinkers are happy: I had to remove the Bruce Timm Harley and Ivy in the prison shower panels because you can't be bothered to copy and host yourself.
- Apparently I get a lot of picture hits for Absolute Sandman. Even though my picture is a photo of book's page in the DC announcements catalogue (about 2/3 of the way down that post).
- Gosh, I get a lot of hits for that time I quoted a Joss Whedon joke from a Futurama comic.
- Ditto for the cartoon I did of Bender holding Mjolnir, though it's partly my fault for linking to it myself in a comment once over at Comics Should Be Good.
- Whenever I get hits or searches towards my blog on a creator's name ("Dan Slott" comes up a lot), I'm always paranoid it's that actual person searching for references to himself.
- People are still coming over via the links from Dorian's "Always remember" meme.
- Laura/Tegan gives me a huge number of referral links, for which I send heart-felt thanks. I hope that someday during one of my trips to Seattle I'll get a chance to meet her and hubbie-Eric. If you're not reading her blog, especially her ongoing Aquaman story a day project, you're missing a very fun blog.
- I can't even imagine what the surfers who get referred to me from the London Walks website think of the non-London, comic-book-heavy majority of my blog.