Sunday, December 24, 2006

Father Christmas is coming!

It's Christmas Eve and Marshall and I are so excited we will hardly be able to sleep! Why? I'm telling you why! Father Christmas is coming to London Town!

I have been over all the British Christmas catalogues and I'm pretty sure I know what I want. I didn't get a chance to send off a letter to Father Christmas this year (he does not live the same place as Santa! He lives in a disused Underground station off the Aldywch) but I am pretty sure he reads my blog regularily just to make certain if I am naughty or nice, not only in my blogging but in my real life. Anyway, F.C., here's my Chrimble list for 2006:
  1. The new Goon Show CD collection
  2. The new Just a Minute CD collection
  3. Some books about the London Underground
  4. The new Everyman P. G. Wodehouse volumes
  5. An unlimited Oystercard
  6. Cadbury Flake
  7. A permit to drive in the Crunchy Nut lane. I do not want to be Mister Non-Crunchy Nutter! No, Mister Non-Crunchy Nutter!:
  8. Ant or Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway Board Game
  9. The Keira Knightley 2007 Calendar
  10. Wensleydale cheese
  11. An assortment of Thornton's toffee
  12. A Boots gift card
  13. The 2007 Beano Annual
  14. For Leona Lewis's "A Moment Like This" to be the Christmas #1 top single
  15. That £1500 London Underground coffee table
  16. A model Dalek (important: not a real one)
  17. Miss Billie Piper's autobiography
  18. Peace on Earth
  19. Good will to all
  20. and a pink baby pig!
Marshall adds: "And a pony, please, Father Cwismas?"


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheers, young Bully! I'm glad you've been having such a wonderful Chrimble in London Town. I'm quite fond of the place myself, and perhaps next time you're here you can come visit my secret underground lair in the disused Aldwych Tube Station. Not this week, I'm afraid: I've off to Ibiza for a well-earned holiday!

Thank you for leaving out the bottle of Lilt and the bag of bacon-flavoured crisps! They went down a treat.

Hope you and Marshall enjoyed all your prezzies, and remember to share them with each other. Sorry about the pony, Marshall: I couldn't get it up the hotel lift. I thought that Diana: The Annual for Girls book and the Sugababes CD were something you would enjoy as well!

As for the Peace on Earth, well, I've said it before, young Bully and I'll say it again: that's not something that can be given, even by Father Christmas. It's something mankind...and bullkind...have to work at. But you're a gentle and joyful little bull and I know you work hard each and every day to keep the kindness and generosity of Christmas alive, each and every day of the year. May we all do the same! Happy Christmas!