Saturday, April 12, 2014

365 Days of KirbyTech, Day 102: The Main Control Unit for the Nazi Coastal Guns

Hey, it's the Main Control Unit for the Nazi Coastal Guns!


Page from Captain America (1968 series) #109 (January 1969), script by Stan Lee, pencils by Jack Kirby, inks by Syd Shores, letters by Artie Simek

Wow, that's some far out, fantastic KirbyTech there! (I'm hopin' it swivels!) But how on Earth do we know it's the Main Control Unit for the Nazi Coastal Guns?


Oh. Thanks, Steve!

Then Cap and Bucky blow it up.


Aw, it was all just a flashback!


2 comments:

Jon Jermey said...

"Now, if you'll excuse me, Steve, I'm gonna head for the tannin' machine. Boy, I sure hope that thing doesn't malfunction!"

grandpaboy said...

I didn't think you were allowed to use words like "verdammt!"